Glendale Freeze Project MissionCompleted!

We just completed our Glendale Freeze Project. Were you there? If so, tell us how it went!

January 31, 2009 Categories&; Uncategorized . Tags&; Freeze Project, The Freeze Project, The Freeze Project Glendale . Author&; charlestlee

LikeBe the first to like this post.

14 Comments

Comment by denise on February 1, 2009 1:44 am

umm it was good we had a lot of fun and it was great me and my friends had a lot of fun&;&;

Comment by myrty17 on February 1, 2009 6:47 am

It was an experience for my friends and I! I thought it&;s a great way to reach out to people and give them awareness of what is going on around us! I hope there&;s more to come around this area!

Comment by Stephanie on February 1, 2009 7:49 am

My husband and I weren&;t too sure what we were going to do with our 14 month old son. We thought only one of us would end up participating while the other one walked around pushing him in his stroller. But we were both able to participate&;.our son stayed still & QUIET in his stroller for the full freeze!! It was cool. I&;m glad we all got to participate. Looking forward to the next one to invite more people.

Comment by charlestlee on February 1, 2009 3:18 pm

Thanks everyone for your comments! We&;re so glad you all participated.

Stephanie, it&;s awesome to hear that your 14 mo. old son did well&;hope to see you in the upcoming video.

Comment by denise on February 2, 2009 3:21 am

When is the video coming? =D i really want to see it

Comment by denise on February 2, 2009 3:21 am

When is the video coming? =D i really want to see it

Comment by Melodie on February 2, 2009 7:09 pm

I was sitting around on the grass and noticed a strange influx of young people. And all of sudden, they stopped moving. Struck in various poses for what seemed like five minutes. My boyfriend and I sat there watching, unsure what the goal was. Art school project was my best guess. It was really intriguing to watch and definitely caught the attention of everyone there who were simply there to enjoy the fountain or shops. Some took pictures and videos, and I don&;t think all were involved with the project. After a while, all of a sudden, everyone began living anew. Two girls approached us and explained that it was to raise awareness of human trafficking. They handed us a couple of small pieces of paper. I thought it was a really interesting, effective, yet unobtrusive way to bring awareness to a cause. Kudos to all the participants for making my Saturday afternoon unique. ;o)

Comment by charlestlee on February 3, 2009 1:05 am

Thanks Melodie for your note! You&;ve articulated our hope&;

Comment by Eleny on February 3, 2009 2:27 am

I had a blast freezing and enjoyed listening to people around asking eachother why a dozen handfuls of people were frozen around the entire area&; &;Why aren&;t you guys moving?!&; haha, it was all so much fun The video is rockin&;! I think we&;re getting the whole message across =)

Comment by Derrick Engoy on February 3, 2009 3:47 am

Thanks everyone for all of your work this weekend. Events like this add to the extensive world wide work in combatting this horrific issue. You all are a part of history. Blessings.

Comment by visitor on February 4, 2009 10:40 am

i love how a bunch of idiots, both on this site, and both on site in glendale who participated, go around parading saying &;omg, it was sooooo fun!&; &;i HAD A GREAT TIME!&; or &; it was really funny seeing everyones clueless faces!&; its a great idea, what you guys ripped off from the improve everywhere studios, and added a nice touch, for human trafficking awareness. it just sucks how people dont understand, that this is not comedy or just another skit. ITS HUMAN TRAFICKING AWARENESS project idiots.

its not about having a blast, and it being &;omgosh so much fun!&; its about being a small group. getting a lot of attention, and then informing others about it. all i can say is, goodluck with the rest of the projects guys. and hopefully, people who do join up with you, dont think of this, as a &;FUN&; project, but a serious one.

Comment by Amber on April 7, 2009 10:21 pm

visitor &; what have you done to combat human trafficking lately &; fun or serious? Nothing? Figures. The critics are always the ones who aren&;t doing anything. Great job guys! Modern day slavery is a very VERY tough issue to fight. It is hard on the mind, body, and soul to deal with the reality of what others don&;t want to see. If you can have a little fun once in awhile and raise awareness at the same time, I say good for you!

Comment by hakop on June 2, 2009 3:40 am

hey hey i would love to join with u guy how can sign up?

Comment by charlestlee on June 3, 2009 12:33 am

Just stayed tuned to this site for upcoming projects&;more should be coming soon.

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI